Since a little bit, i’ve been looking for a recipe for cookies. Vegan, paleo and gluten free cinnamon cookies. And i didn’t find it easy to find ! I like when cookies (biscuits) are crunchy, and to reach this result without using gluten can seem difficult… But the other day I finally found a great recipe ! I was so craving cinnamon cookies that I improvised something… and it was good ! (without having to strew roses at my feet haha). So today i’m introducing you to this recipe for my vegan, paleo and gluten-free cinnamon cookies !
It’s been so long since I ate cookies (biscuits as we call them in french, cause for us, cookies are just them “basics” with the chocolate chips you know ?) ! I’m really happy with this little recipe. However, do not hesitate with cinnamon, because the taste of almond can take over otherwise, so don’t be shy with the cinnamon !
For example I put 3 tbsp of cinnamon (which seemed a lot to me), but I could have added more (about two other haha). But it really depends on what you like so don’t forget to do as you feel !!
This recipe is very simple, fast and don’t contains a lot of ingredients.
Private: CINNAMON COOKIES (VEGAN – PALEO – GLUTEN FREE)
- 1 ⅔ cup of almond powder
- 2 tbsp of coconut flower
- 4 tbsp of cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp of vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- 5 cl of agave syrup (you can also use coconut sugar)
- 10 cl of plant milk ( i used plain soy milk) here)
- 42 min
- 12 min
- Ready in:
- 54 min
- Start by mixing in a bowl the dry ingredients : almond powder, coconut flour, cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
- Then in a saucepan over low heat, mix the agave syrup and the milk. Don’t let it heat up too much, it's just to combine the agave syrup and the milk with the rest of the ingredients more easily.
- Add the milk and agave syrup to the dry mixture (i find it better to mix with your hands !)
- Form a ball with the dough before leaving it "to rest" in the the fridge for like 30 minutes (I find it easier to spread the dough and make shapes when doing this step).
- Then, preheat the oven to 180 ° C (or 356 °F). And bake the cookies for 12 minutes.
You can save this recipe on Pinterest if you liked it !
Are there any more suitable cookies than those for the Christmas time ?
Subscribe to my blog if you like! (like that you stay informed, and it makes me happy too haha).