Hello everybody !!!
I’ve never been very inspired by the pumpkin pie. It is the PIE OF AUTUMN !! Especially in the Anglo-Saxon countries, in France this pumpkin pie is not really common. Out of curiosity I still wanted to test it. Today I share with you the recipe for a vegan, gluten free and paleo pumpkin pie.
The recipe for this vegan, gluten free and paleo pumpkin pie can be adapted either raw or baked for about 30 minutes at 180 ° C. I tested both and I think I prefer the cooked one, but it really depends on your taste ! Here I present you the raw version.
I love all raw desserts. They are super simple to make and are delicious (for the health and also really tastefully lol).
Private: PUMPKIN PIE (VG, SG, PALEO)
- 2 ½ cup of Almonds (or the same weight in almond powder, as you prefer)
- 19 dates (i used medjool dates)
- 2 tbsp of vanilla
- 3 cup of shredded butternut
- 1/2 cup of agave syrup
- 1 tsp of ginger (may be even less according to your tastes)
- 2 +1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg
- A pinch of salt
- 10 min
- 3 h 40 min
- Ready in:
- 3 h 50 min
- FOR THE DOUGH : Add to the food processor all the almonds, 7 dates, 1 bottle of vanilla then a pinch of salt. Add some water if needed.
- Spread this dough in your dish. Put the dough in the freezer while you make the filling.
- FOR FILLING : Peel butternut and shred it.
- Put all the rest of the ingredients in a blender. (You may have to add a little milk and mix with a spoon so that it blends well).
- Pour this mixture over the dough and place in the freezer for a few hours.
- That's ready !
Source : this recipe was inspired by this one.
If your dates are not gooey enough, just let them soak for a few minutes in very hot water.
Have you ever tried the Pumpkin Pie ?