Hello everybody !
A recipe of raw carob brownies that are vegan, paleo and gluten free sounds good ?? You only need 6 ingredients and it’s super easy to make and delicious.
So let’s go !
Here are all the ingredients. Very simple !
Here you can see the different steps of this recipe. It’s super easy, you just need a food processor and a dish !
The photo below is my favorite. So beautiful these brownies (and I’m not saying this cause i’m the one who made them haha). You can pin if you like them too !
So sad.. I had to eat a bit to make this picture…
The carob gives them a slightly caramelized taste and color. It is delicious !
Private: RAW CAROB BROWNIES (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free !)
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 cup of dates
- 3 tbsp of Carob Powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder
- 30 min
- Ready in:
- 30 min
- Put all your ingredients in a food processor except the carob powder.
- Blend until all ingredients are well ground.
- Add the carob powder.
- Spread the mixture in a dish (as in the photo above).
- Put in the fridge or freezer. I put mine in the freezer for about twenty minutes. This step allows the brownies to be less sticky and more “condensed” if i can say.
- Finally, the best step, cut the squares and enjoy!
(This recipe is inspired by Minimalist Baker !! Love them !!! )
Of course, you can replace the carob powder by cocoa powder.
If you prefer to put them in the fridge, you must leave them a little longer. But of course, the dough is edible once you have finished mixing. This can be considered as an optional step. Put the brownies in the fridge just allows them to have a less sticky consistency and therefore more enjoyable.
It made “only” 6 brownies because I cut big pieces. You can easily have more if you cut smaller.
You can pin all the photos of this article on pinterest !!